Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Technology has changed the way we communicate


In the past 150 years, communication technology has changed hugely. From sending letters through mail to sending them through the internet, The advanced technology we have nowadays have made people's lives a lot easier.

Things like social media have changed interaction/communication a lot nowadays. Celebrities are all over social media like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and more, interacting with their fans. Celebrities use their platforms a lot to interact with them or keep them updated with their lives. 

With the coronavirus and everything happening in the world right now and people are not able to make it to school. Zoom is a meeting platform that has quickly been blowing up with new users such as students and workers. 

Thereforee you can clearly see that communication has made lives very easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question