Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Gloriavle

 

  • What are the traditional roles of men, women and children that are shown in this community? Milk, farm food, fruit,

  • At what age are members of Gloriavale expected to begin work? As soon as your old enough to hold a vacuum

  • What role does religion play in the lives of Gloriavale members? I think their religion kind of controls their lives in some way.

  • Do you think the people living in Gloriavale are happy? Why or why not. Properly no because they work for nothing, they don't get money. Also, you are not allowed to leave Gloriavle. Very strict rules.

  • Do you think the people in Gloriavale experience Human Rights? I think they don't because basically their whole lives are controlled by other people.

  • Would you be happy to live in a community like Gloriavale? Why or why not? No, because their very strict don't feel like I would have many human rights and also I feel that there wouldn't be much freedom

No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question