Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

School should start at 10am

 School should start at 10am 


Teenager brains nowadays don't properly start till 10am. This causes them not to get as much learning as they should be getting. Also, this can cause students to feel weaker and not ready to learn. Proved by Studies, 15 per cent of NZ school kids are not attending school because they are too tired.


In the morning, kids aren't able to eat breakfast. With school starting at 8:30 kids have to wake up earlier just to have breakfast. This causes the kids to be moody and more Irritable. Academically, this can affect their learning.


If school started later, kids would be happier. They would have more time to get ready or eat breakfast. This would also encourage kids to attend school more regularly. This causes less stress for parents to wake up early and take kids to school.


Concluding my essay, I think people need to look more into this subject, and really think about what we could do or fix about this situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

T​ o support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say​
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question